Best Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Oatmeal is a cereal that we recommend incorporating into your diet. It has a large amount of fiber in its composition, which is why it improves intestinal transit and favors the development of intestinal bacteria that will enhance health, and in addition, oats also help regulate cholesterol and have a low glycemic index. These benefits make oatmeal an ideal cereal for those who have diabetes, want to lose weight, or aim to eat healthily. We also point out that sometimes it is suitable for coeliacs, but always make sure you find the logo that verifies it on the package.
Best Oatmeal Bread Recipe
Do you want to know how to make oatmeal bread? In DoramasMp4, we teach you how to prepare a delicious and moist oatmeal bread. You can toast it and eat it for breakfast or add a few raisins and enjoy it for dessert. Don’t miss out on this recipe!
Ingredients to make Oatmeal Bread:
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 40 grams of oat flakes
- 300 cubic centimeters of water (approximately)
- 4 grams of baking powder (¼ sachet)
How to make oatmeal bread?
- To start preparing the oatmeal bread recipe, first mix the flour with the flakes.
- Make a hole in the middle and the center, pour in the baking powder, oil, and warm water little by little. You will need approximately 300 ccs to obtain a mixture similar to pancakes but somewhat thicker. However, you must add the liquid progressively since each flour is hydrated in a particular way.
- Next, prepare a mold with vegetable oil or spray and flour. If you wish, you can use a silicone or non-stick mold, and you will only need to add oil. You could also replace it with parchment paper. In this case, it is a 16 cm diameter savarin mold. And if you want to make a mold-sized oatmeal bread, triple the quantities and pour the preparation of your oatmeal bread, cover it. Let it sit for about 30 minutes to 1 hour until it rises.
- Once risen, cook your oatmeal bread in the oven at 200ºC for approximately 30 minutes.
- When the 30 minutes have passed, and the oatmeal bread is cooked, you can pierce it with a knife or a toothpick, and there will be no traces of bread left in it.
- Finally, let your oatmeal bread cool before trying it, and enjoy it to your liking with jams, cold cuts, or without anything. Ready to eat the oatmeal bread!
Oatmeal Bread Nutrition Facts
One serving of this delicious oatmeal bread has only 70 calories. In addition, it provides 10% of the daily fiber requirement. Finally, we point out that you can accompany it with low-fat spreadable cheese and homemade jam, scrambled eggs, lean deli meats, or even soak it in milk and egg to make delicious French toast. Any of these options will give you enough satiety to reach the next meal without hunger, avoiding the intermediate snack.
If you like this recipe, then I would suggest that you should try this recipe too: Butternut Squash Bread with Pecan Streusel Recipe
For more recipes, please pay a visit to this: Recipes