Best Rice with pork recipe
Peruvian cuisine could raise the flag of chili, quinoa, cocoa, corn, the many varieties of potatoes, and many more products that represent quite well what this gastronomy means. However, there is a product that Peruvians have been able to incorporate into the daily menu, and it seems that it has no release date: Rice. And it is precisely from this product that many dishes are born.
Best Rice with pork recipe
This time, at DoramasMp4, we share the recipe for the delicious Rice with pork, a dish that is enjoyed especially in the north of the country. Pork in a Chinese box, in a cylinder, made into pork rinds, a good chop, you choose what to top this Rice with! Just stay and follow the step by step to discover how to prepare Peruvian Rice with pork.
Ingredients to make Rice with Pork:
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 red onion
- ½ cup of peas
- 2 carrots
- 4 cups of beef broth
- 2 tablespoons of panca chili paste
- 1 tablespoon yellow pepper
- 1 splash of oil
- 3 cups of Rice
- ½ bell pepper
- 4 pork chops
Rice with pork recipe
How to make Rice with pork?
- To start the Rice with pork recipe, season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Then, heat a good jet of oil in a thick-bottomed pot, fry each chop on both sides and set aside.
- Start preparing the dressing in the same pot and with the same oil. Add the diced red onion and fry for a couple of minutes, then add the minced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the chili pastes plus the tablespoon of tomato sauce and cook for two minutes, all over medium heat.
If you want to prepare your pasta, don’t miss our Ají Panca Pasta Recipe.
- Pour all the beef broth over the dressing and the diced carrots and cook over high heat until it comes to a boil.
Learn how to prepare your beef broth and prepare the 100% homemade rice with pork recipe.
- Once it has boiled, add the rice and peas and mix gently until everything is evenly distributed over the pot. Season with salt, pepper, and cumin. Let all this preparation boil again and, as soon as it has boiled, cover the pot and lower the heat to a minimum to cook the ingredients of the Rice with pork for approximately 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, check if the Rice is already cooked. If it is not yet, you can add hot water little by little or, if you have, more beef broth that is also hot; otherwise, the Rice will not finish cooking correctly. Then, place the pepper cut into strips over all the Rice and on top of the chops, as in the image, continue cooking over low heat for about 5 more minutes.
- All that remains is to remove the dams again and gently move the Rice with the help of a fork, taking care not to break the grains. The Rice should look like this.
- This delicious Rice with pork goes very well with a Creole bramble of onion, chili lime, coriander, and lemon. Even in some homes, they usually accompany this dish with fried ripe bananas. Bon Apetit!
Rice with pork
If you like this recipe, then I would suggest that you should try this recipe too: Best Rice to the Murcian cauldron Recipe
For more recipes, please pay a visit to this: Recipes